MiDeer Science Experiment for Kids- DIY Soap Land
Original price $15.90 - Original price $15.90
$15.90 - $15.90
Current price $15.90
- MAKE YOUR OWN SOAPS - Everything you need for a fun DIY project with family and friends: easy instructional guide, natural melt-and-pour soap base,under the sea shaped soap molds, food-safe color dyes, natural fragrance.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - Our Soapmaking kit is perfect for DIY and beginner soap makers, adults and kids ( boys and girls ) with supervision, homeschool supplies. Easy step-by-step guide teaches the science, history and craft of making soap.
- HAND WASHING JUST BECAME FUN AGAIN! With 4 different under-the-sea soap designs, your bath and hand soaps have never looked so beautiful! A perfect gift for family and friends or keep for yourself beside every bathtub and vanity in your home.
- This scientific toy can encourage children to love washing hands by making soaps of their own! Children can make soaps by using different pigments and cute marine life molds provided. Your choice to add a few drops of lemon essence that is included to add fragrance to the soaps you made.
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 6. The experiment must be made under the supervision of parents. Do not allow chemicals or solutions to come into contact with any part of the body, especially the mouth and eyes. If chemicals, crystals or solutions contact your skin, please wash it clean water and then use vinegar to clean it again. Please keep the experimental apparatus out of the reach of children under 6. Read the instruction manual carefully before starting any experiment.