MiDeer Music 1pc Maracas in Wooden Bamboo
- Adorable maracas make fun sounds when baby shakes them.
- Easy for small hands to grasp.
- Easy to play, musical instrument helps children develop hand-eye coordination and explore their musical skills.
- Recommended for ages 6 months.
- Maracas to keep the beat and supply rhythmic. Music ignites all areas of child development and skills for school readiness, including intellectual, social-emotional, motor, language, and overall literacy.
- Helps the body and the mind work together. Exposing children to music during early development helps them learn the sounds and meanings of words.