[Pre-Order Ship after 20 Sept] GOLI Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies *Official Distributor*
Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies are gluten free, organic, gelatin-free and vegan. Made with real apples and is packed with additional vitamins B9, B12 and superfoods. Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies produce the same benefits of traditional Apple Cider Vinegar without the unpleasant taste! Make Goli Apple Cider Vinegar gummies part of your daily routine!
Made With Real Apples - Apples are ranked as one of the healthiest foods to include in your diet, since they are rich in antioxidants, fiber, as well as vitamin C. When they’re fermented into Apple Cider Vinegar, apples produce acetic acid. And the benefits of the high concentration of acetic acid in Apple Cider Vinegar are very real. Good for your digestion, breaking down food, enhancing energy, controls blood sugar, and detoxification. Plus, it can even curb your appetite! We have masked the taste of vinegar to ensure that everyone can enjoy all the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar in delicious Goli Gummy!
- Supports healthy DIGESTION
- Helps improve COMPLEXION
- Helps reduce WEIGHT
- Helps your body DETOXIFY
- Enhances ENERGY
Apples Cider Vinegar, Organic Beetroots, Organic Pomegranates, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B9
1. Is the Goli Gummy gluten-free? Yes!
We are proud to say that the Goli Gummy is 100% gluten-free, organic, vegan and gelatin-free
2. Does it contain the mother?
Yes! We worked really hard for two years on developing a formula for our Goli Gummy that would be delicious without sacrificing the benefits of apple cider vinegar (“ACV”), and to do that we made sure to keep the mother in our Goli Gummy.
3. Is the Goli Gummy Vegetarian?
Yes! Goli doesn’t work with any animal-derived ingredients, making them vegan and of course vegetarian. Unlike most gummies that contain gelatin, our Goli Gummy is made with Pectin an ingredient that comes from fruit peels.
4. Where is the Goli Gummy made?
We are proud to say our Goli Gummy is made in California, USA. The production is done at a state-of-the-art cGMP facility that is certified organic, allergen-free and Kosher. In order to produce a premium and organic product, our gummies are made with the purest non-GMO ingredients.
5. How many gummies do I take daily? We recommend that adults take 2-6 gummies a day. (if you can't get enough of it, you can take up to 12 gummies a day!)
6. Is there sugar in the Goli Gummy?
Goli contains only 1g of sugar that comes from organic cane sugar and unlike other gummies, there are no artificial flavors, no artificial sweeteners, and no fructose corn syrup. We wanted to create a gummy that gives you a perfect balance of apple cider vinegar and a delicious taste!
7. Is there any gelatin in the Goli Gummy? In order to make Goli Gummies vegan, healthy and accessible to everyone we do not have gelatin in our Goli Gummy. We made our gummies with Pectin (Orange peel) unlike other health gummies who use gelatin (which is made from animal skin and bones), Pectin is made from a fruit peel.
8.Is it okay to take these with food? Yes, you may have the Goli Gummy with or without food.
9. Is there real proof about the benefits?
Yes there is! Please see our page dedicated to the Scientific studies behind the benefits here. https://goli.com/pages/science-and-studies-behind-goli
10. What are the benefits of taking the Goli Gummy?
Goli offers you the same benefits as traditional ACV: Helps curb appetite + Helps Manage Weight + Digestion + Detoxifies + Complexion + Enhancing Energy + Control Blood Sugar
11. Is the Goli Gummy vegan?
Our Goli Gummy doesn’t contain any gelatin or animal derivative ingredients, making them vegan! Unlike most gummies that contain gelatin, our Goli Gummy is made with Pectin an ingredient that comes from fruit peels.
12. Is the Goli Gummy Kosher? Yes! Our Goli Gummies are Kosher
13. How many gummies do children take daily? We recommend that children take 1 gummy per day.
14. What are your nutrition facts? Serving size: 1 gummy Servings per container: 60 Calories per serving: 15 Total Carbohydrates: 3.5 g (1% Daily Value) Total Sugars: 1g (2% Daily Value) Apple Cider Vinegar: 5% Acetic Acid) 500 mg * Organic Beetroot: 40 mcg * Organic Pomegranate: 40 mcg * Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid): 200 mcg DFE// 120 mcg Folic Acid (50% Daily Value) Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 1.2 mcg (50% Daily Value) * Daily Value Not Established
15. Why not make a sugar-free Goli Gummy?
The alternatives to sugar are full of artificial sweeteners and alcohols that would go against our mission of being a healthy gummy. We use a low amount of organic cane sugar to help mask the taste of vinegar. We also use pectin (fruit peel) instead of gelatin (animal skin and bones) that requires both a sugar and an acid to set properly.
16. When is the best time to take the Goli Gummy?
We recommend having 2-6 gummies whenever suits you best! If you are looking for a great start to your day with a boost of energy, take them first thing in the morning. If you are looking to help curb your appetite take before or during your meal to see the best results. Or after meal to help with digestion and a healthy alternative to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings!